Spinach Scrambled Eggs
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Serves - 8
- Heat butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add spinach, cook until spinach wilts.
- Remove from oil & drain on absorbent paper. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine eggs & cream in a bowl and whisk until combined. Season well with MASTERFOODS salt & pepper.
- Grill pancetta until crisp. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan and add egg mixture. Cook over a low heat, stirring gently with a spatula until creamy and almost set.
- Toast bread. Top toast with pancetta, scrambled eggs then spinach and MASTERFOODS Barbecue Sauce.