Oven Poached Snapper
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 20 – 25 minutes
Serves - 10
MASTERFOODS Sizzling Mongolian meal sauce
Fresh whole Red snapper (1 per person)
Julian Fresh Ginger
Bok Choy cut in half or Choy Sum
10 (Bok Choy) or 4 (Choy Sum)
Fresh Lime Juice
Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pre-Heat oven 220°c
- Off set two, same size pieces of foil to make a rectangle.
- Place greens in the centre of the foil.
- Score both sides of the snapper and place on top of greens.
- Mix together Julian leek, carrot and ginger. Cover the top of the snapper with the mixed vegetables.
- Sprinkle lemon and lime juice over vegetables and fish.
- Pour (one cup per fish) of MasterFoods Sizzling Mongolian meal sauce over vegetables and fish, now fold foil ensuring no liquid will escape and place on a baking tray and put into oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.