Stuffed Pork Loin Medallions
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 12 – 15 minutes
Serves - 10
MASTERFOODS Honey Mustard Meal Sauce
625mls and 200 mls
Pork Loin Medallions (Thick enough to slit, pocket and stuff)
Granny Smith Apples Peeled, cored and cut into pieces
Bacon Rashes Diced and cooked crisp
MASTERFOODS Dijon Mustard
- Place apples and bacon into food processor and chop coarse.
- Add egg, pecan pieces and bread crumbs to food processor and pulse until all ingredient are combined. Empty into a mixing bowl and add 200mls of MasterFoods Honey Mustard Meal Sauce and mix into stuffing.
- Make a pocket in the Pork Loins using a sharp knife. Stuff Pork Lions.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, place pork lions into fry pan and brown both sides.
- Carefully add wine to fry pan and let it start to reduce, slightly.
- Add MasterFoods Dijon Mustard, sugar and MasterFoods Honey Mustard Meal Sauce, mix thoroughly and reduce heat. Simmer for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce onto plated pork, garnish and serve with vegetables.