Warm Potato Salad
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Serves - 4-6
- Peel and roughly chop potatoes; place into boiling water to cook.
- While potatoes are cooking cut bacon and Spanish onion.
- Sweat bacon in a hot pan with olive oil until crisp and golden.
- Once bacon is cooked, turn off heat and add one teaspoon of MasterFoods finely crushed garlic. Stir through.
- Into the partly cooled pan add the onion and leave to warm through.
- Once the potatoes are tender, drain and return to pot.
- Stir through the bacon and onion mix.
- Add MasterFoods Dill, Salt and Pepper.
- Carefully stir through MasterFoods Whole Egg Mayonnaise until the salad is mixed.
- Serve warm.