Complete Cooking Sauces
A deliciously thick and smokey sauce that makes the perfect pulled pork. Ideal for burgers and tacos!
Preparation 20 minutes
Cooking up to 8 hours
Tips & Hints
Pork Shoulder or Fillets
MasterFoods® Whole Egg Mayonnaise
5.5kg Pork Shoulder or Fillets
2.1kg MasterFoods® BBQ Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce
1 1/2 Red Cabbages (1.3kg), finely sliced
5 Carrots, peeled and grated
1 1/2 cups MasterFoods® Whole Egg Mayonnaise
42 Brioche Buns
1. In a pan, lightly brown pork shoulder or fillets and place in a large pot or dish for slow cooking.
2. Add MasterFoods®BBQ Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce.
3. Cook for 8 hours on a low heat. Remove lid for last 45 mins of cook.
Once cooked, pull apart the pork with forks.
4. Combine the chopped cabbage and carrot with MasterFoods® Whole Egg Mayonnaise to make a coleslaw.
5. Serve pulled pork in a bun with the coleslaw.
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Water, Pears (from Paste), Sugar, Smoked Paprika 3.5%, Onion, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Salt, Food Acid (Acetic, Citric), Flavour.
|Servings per : 42
||Serving size: 50g
Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce 6 x 2.1kg | 350924 | Available on request