Condiments & Sauces
Tips & Hints
- This flavoursome and light sauce is perfect as a dipping sauce for a variety of finger foods or simply use in cooking
- To make one Bain Marie of Satay Beef, simply brown 2.5kg of beef strips, add 3 cups of MasterFoods® Satay Sauce, stir through and serve - serves 10
- To make Satay Beef with vegetables, use 1.5kg of beef strips and 1kg of steamed vegetables of your choice - beef may be substituted with any meat of your choice
- Particularly delicious with lamb, chicken, pork and seafood
- To make a spicy satay simply add MasterFoods freshly crushed Wet Chilli to taste
- To make creamy satay, simply add coconut cream to taste
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Water, Tomatoes (from Paste), Coconut Cream (contains Milk), Sugar, Peanuts 11%, Onion, Glucose Syrup (from Wheat), Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Coconut, Food Acid (Acetic, Gluconic & Lactic), Lime, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Herbs and Spices.
|Servings per : 135
||Serving size: 20g
Satay Sauce 6x2.7kg | 156912 | Available on request