Dressing & Vinaigrettes
Tips & Hints
- Use as a dressing by adding olive oil and Italian Herbs
- Create your own marinade by adding dry mixed blends
- Top oysters with fried bacon and drizzle with balsamic dressing
- Use as a base to make a béarnaise sauce - add an egg and whisk in some melted butter
- Add to stock or soup to intensify the flavour in a hearty beef or minestrone soup
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Water, Vegetable Oil, Balsamic Vinegar 18% (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Colour (Caramel 150d), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)). Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Thickeners (Modified Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum (contains Soy)), Food Acid (Acetic), Colours (Caramel 150c, Paprika Oleoresin), Pepper, Oregano.
|Servings per Jar :
||Serving size: g
MasterFoods Salad Dress Balsamic 4x3l Jar | 156876 | Available on request