All Purpose Seasoning
Tips & Hints
- Sprinkle on meats or vegetables before cooking, especially good on grills, roasts and barbecues
- Mix one part seasoning with two parts flour to make a coating for chicken, lamb cutlets or fish before pan frying or microwaving
- Adds colour to light foods and can be used as a garnish instead of salt and pepper
- Sprinkle over grilled or fresh tomatoes, cottage cheese, fried potatoes, corn on the cob, dips, spreads, raw vegetables such as celery, or even carrot sticks
- Stir through soups and stock
- Add to some melted butter, drizzle over oysters and sprinkle with dry breadcrumbs
- Add to mashed potato with some sour cream
- Blend with some fresh parsley, wine vinegar and olive oil, drizzle over baked vegetables
May contain sesame seeds.
Salt, Rice Flour, Paprika, Onion Powder (contains Sulphites), Pepper, Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Basil, Celery Seed, Natural Colour (Paprika Oleoresin).
|Servings per : 190
||Serving size: 5g
All Purpose Seasoning 3x2.1kg | 157153 | Available on request
All Purpose Seasoning 6x950g | 156907 | Available on request