Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Lemon Pepper Seasoning is a dry blend of selected peppers and natural lemon flavourings in a salt base.
Tips & Hints
- Season sauce for creamed vegetables
- Add to dressings for chicken salad or to chicken soup
- Stir through softened butter and serve over grilled meats
- Add to apricots and puree for a sauce over chicken
- Add to parmesan and crumb chicken, bake and serve over Caesar salad.
- Add to breadcrumbs, crumb lamb and seafood
- Fabulous with egg yolk, dip chicken breast into it then press with Parmesan cheese and bake until crisp, golden and tender
May contain sesame seeds.
Salt, Pepper 23%, Rice Flour, Food Acid (Citric), Sugar, Natural Chicken Flavour, Onion Powder, Garic, Lemon 3% (Peel & Oil), Vegetable Oil, Natural Lemon Flavour.
|Servings per : 136
||Serving size: 5g
Lemon Pepper Seasoning 3x1.8kg | 157189 | Available on request
Lemon Pepper Seasoning 6x680g | 157631 | Available on request