Tips & Hints
- Complimentary to fish and lentils
- Add curry powder to mayonnaise for extra tang
- Blend it into a tasty salad dressing
- Add to a vegetable soup and lift the profile
- Use as a rub, put on meat surfaces as a dry marinade with little salt
- Drizzle oil and curry powder over meat after being seasoned with a little lemon juice before grilling, baking or barbecuing
- Compliments fruit and vegetable sticks, blended with sour cream, yoghurt, marmalade and thyme
- Add to eggs
- Make a dry or wet marinade by adding yoghurt, lime or lemon juice and garlic
May contain sesame seeds.
Turmeric 32%, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Caraway, Nutmeg, Chilli 3.5%, Cardamon 2%, Ginger, Mustard Powder, Pepper.
|Servings per Jar : 109
||Serving size: 5g
Curry Powder 6x545g | 100196 | Available on request