Tips & Hints
- Perfect as an ingredient in sauces and salad dressings
- Create a spicy dressing using Dijon Mustard
- Use to create a sundried tomato mustard blend with sundried tomatoes and tarragon
- Build an all purpose sauce with cream, Dijon Mustard and butter
- Make a warm roasted vegetable salad with a Dijon Mustard dressing
- Use with vinaigrettes and mayonnaise
- Excellent with steaks and grills
- Use to create an olive mustard along with olives, olive paste and oil
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Water, Mustard Seed 20%, Sugar, Salt, Food Acid (Acetic) Spice.
|Servings per : 500
||Serving size: 5g
Dijon Mustard 21kg Bkt | 156798 | Available on request
Dijon Mustard 6x2.5kg | 157550 | Available on request