Cajun Tuna Salad
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mesculin lettuce leaves
- Kalamata Olives, pitted
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Tuna Steaks 1kg
- MasterFoods® Cajun Seasoning 1 tablespoon
- MasterFoods Italian Dressing to taste
- MasterFoods Salt & Pepper to taste
Print this recipe
- Season Tuna Steak with MasterFoods Cajun Seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Sear tuna on both sides for 1-2 minutes, remove and allow to stand.
- Turn pears frequently while simmering. When tender (glazed and transparent in appearance) remove pears and leave to cool.
- Assemble salad ingredients on plates.
- Position Tuna Steaks over salad.
- Dress salad with MasterFoods Italian Dressing and season with MasterFoods Salt and Pepper to taste.
Tip: Serve with crusty bread.