Caramelised Chilli & Lime Bananas
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 3 Bananas, sliced into quarters
- 50g Un-salted butter
- 50 g Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon MasterFoods® Cinnamon Ground
- MasterFoods Chilli Sprinkle, to taste
- 1 Lime juiced
- Vanilla Ice cream
Print this recipe
- Melt butter in a fry pan on medium heat.
- Add sugar, MasterFoods Cinnamon Ground, Vanilla, lime juice and MasterFoods Chilli Sprinkle and combine.
- Increase heat, add banana pieces to pan and coat with syrup, until bananas caramelise and darken in colour
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Tip: For a more intense flavour, add a liquor alcohol at step 3.