Crunchy Malteser and Banana Cake
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 40 mins
- 125g butter
- ¾ cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tblspn milk
- ½ tspn bicarb soda
- 1 ½ cups S.R. flour
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tspn Vanilla essence
- 250G (1 cup) Maltesers®
Print this recipe
- Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs on a low speed.
- Blend bicarb with milk.
- Fold through cream mixture alternately with dry ingredients.
- Stir through mashed bananas, essence and Maltesers.
- Pour into a lightly greased oven proof ring tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180deg for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.