Lime and M&M Muffins
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 21/2 cups (375g) self raising flour
- 1 cup (90g) Desicated coconut
- 1 cup (220g) Castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g M&M's® chocolates
Print this recipe
- Preheat oven to moderately hot, grease 12 cup muffin pans.
- Combine flour, coconut and sugar in a large bowl, stir in combined remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake in moderately hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove, and place onto a wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar, before serving.