Seafood Platter with Moroccan and Lime Aioli
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 1 kg king prawns, cooked
- 1 dozen oysters
- ½ lobster, cooked
- 5 sliced smoked salmon
- 200g endive lettuce, torn
- 100g strawberries
- 100g blueberries
- 2 eggs, yolks only
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods® Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¾ cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoods Moroccan seasoning
Print this recipe
- Arrange seafood on a platter, toss lightly with endive and fresh berries.
- Blend or process egg yolks, mustard, lime rind and juice.
- While egg mixture is processing, gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream until aloli thickens, add seasoning blend for a further minute.
- Serve drizzled over seafood platter.
- The aioli can be made ahead of time