Smoked Paprika Crisps with Cashew Guacamole
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 2 pita breads, split in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp MasterFoods® Smoked Paprika
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp MasterFoods Mixed Herbs
- MasterFoods Pepper, to taste
Print this recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC. Place pita bread on a baking tray and brush with oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool, then break into pieces.
- Place avocado, onion, cashews, lemon juice, mixed herbs and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with paprika crisps.