Spiced Potato Wedges with Fruit Chutney
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 50 mins
- 8 large baking potatoes
- Oil spray
- ½ cup natural yoghurt or ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods® Cajun Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoods Fruit Chutney
Print this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, spray with a little oil and bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
- Season to taste with MasterFoods seasoning mix.
- Serve wedges with MasterFoods Fruit Chutney and yoghurt.