Spinach & Pancetta Omelette
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 20g Butter
- 200g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 150g Sliced Pancetta
- 4 Eggs
- 100 mL Cream
- 100g grated tasty cheese
- 4 Slices crusty bread
- MasterFoods® salt & pepper, freshly ground to taste
- MasterFoods Ground Paprika
Print this recipe
- Heat ½ the quantity of butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add spinach, cook until spinach wilts.
- Remove from pan & drain on absorbent paper. Cover to keep warm.
- Whisk eggs & cream in a bowl until combined. Season well with MasterFoods salt & pepper.
- Grill pancetta until crisp. Dice into cubes, sit aside and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan and add egg mixture. Top with pancetta, Spinach and cheese. Cook over a low heat until omelette has set and cheese has melted.
- Garnish with MasterFoods Ground Paprika.
- Serve with slices of crusty bread.
Tip: Finish cooking omelette under the grill if you want cheese melted and darkened.