Summer Baby Spinach and Yoghurt Dip
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp MasterFoods® Crushed Garlic
- 300g Baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp MasterFoods Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 tsp MasterFoods Mixed Spice
- 1 cup Greek style natural yoghurt
- MasterFoods Salt and Pepper
Print this recipe
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium - low heat. Add onion and cook, until soft, add garlic. Add baby spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add Cinnamon and Mixed Spice and cook stirring for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine the spinach mixture and yoghurt in a medium bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper