The Worlds Greatest Cheese Cake
Preparation 45 mins
Cooking 180 mins
- 1 1/4 cups Biscuit crumbs (1/2 cup extra if you wish to put crumbs on side of cake as well as base)
- 80g Unsalted butter melted (extra 40g if using extra crumbs)
- 500g Philly cream cheese (can use low fat)
- 3/4 cup Caster sugar
- 250g White chocolate
- 2 1/2 tsp of Gelatine
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Thickened cream beaten (add 2 tsp of vanilla essence or vanilla beans)
- 500g packet Frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp Lemon rind added to mixture
- MasterFoods® Cinnamon to dust when serving
Print this recipe
- Crush biscuits into crumbs in food processor and add butter. Press into a 22cm spring form tin lined and greased.
- Beat Philly and sugar until smooth and add in colled melted chocolate and gelatine until smooth.
- Fold in cream and 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- Pour into tin and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve with extra raspberries.