Traditional Potato Salad
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 30 mins
- 1kg Waxy potatoes (kiflers)
- 2 Spanish Onions, peeled & finely diced
- ¼ cup freshly chopped mint
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- ¾ cup MasterFoods® Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup MasterFoods Wholegrain Mustard
- ½ cup sour cream
- MasterFoods Black Pepper Cracked & Sea Salt, to taste
Print this recipe
- Peel & chop potatoes into 3cm cubes & cook in boiling water until slightly softened. Drain.
- Toss finely diced onions through hot potatoes. Cool.
- Toss potatoes through with fresh herbs, fold through MasterFoods Whole Egg Mayonnaise, MasterFoods Wholegrain Mustard, sour cream, and season with salt & pepper.
- Garnish with crispy bacon and watercress.