Tuscan Beef with Pasta and Roast Vegetable
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 400g scotch fillet steak
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons MasterFoods® Tuscan seasoning
- 200g roasted red capsicum
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 eggplants, sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian Dressing
Print this recipe
- Combine MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning with 2 tablespoons olive oil, coat beef evenly set aside.
- Combine capsicum, onion and pasta into a bowl.
- Rub zucchini and eggplant with extra oil and chargrill or pan fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove zucchini and eggplant from heat, add the pasta and drizzle with MasterFoods Italian dressing. Gently toss and season to taste.
- Sear and cook beef on a lightly oiled BBQ plate over a medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes, until cooked to the desired tenderness. Remove and allow to stand for 4 minutes.
- Slice beef thinly, toss through pasta and vegetables salad.