Tuscan Roasted Vegetable Frittata
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 10-15 mins
- 250g baby potatoes cut into ½cm slices
- 250g Kumara, peeled halved and cut into ½cm slices
- 2½ tablespoon olive oil
- MasterFoods® Sea Salt
- MasterFoods Peppercorns Grinder
- 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and diced
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Print this recipe
- Place the potatoes and kumara on a baking tray. Drizzle over 1½ tablespoons oil and season with MasterFoods Sea Salt and pepper. Toss to combine and place into a pre heated oven to 220°c and bake for 10 minutes, turning from time to time. Add the zucchini and red capsicum and bake for a further 15 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Heat remaining oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Cook the leeks and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stir in 1 teaspoon MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning. Add vegetables and toss to combine.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and the remaining MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Place the fry pan under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the frittata into wedges and serve with crusty bread and salad.