Wrapped BBQ Chicken Parcels
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp MasterFoods® Barbecue Seasoning
- MasterFoods salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp MasterFoods Oregano Leaves
- 4 spring onion, sliced
- 3 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 cup tasty shredded cheese
Print this recipe
- Place 4 sheets of foil approximately 20cm x 20cm on a flat surface. Place a chicken breast in the centre of each one.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with ½ tablespoon of MasterFoods Barbecue Seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Place MasterFoods Oregano Leaves, spring onion, bacon and cheese in a bowl and mix well. Divide equally between each chicken parcel.
- Fold foil up to form a parcel and place on a pre-heated BBQ or over a fire and cook for 10-15 minutes. Serve with salad.